Your love for coffee and desire to have a great cup of coffee is what has brought you to this page. Whenever your coffee requires less sipping and great test, some things have to change. one of them is the type of coffee brewer you are using. Not every coffee maker has the power to produce a smooth, flavourful drink.
A brewer is a good investment that helps you get more than what you put in. Therefore, before you add it to your kitchen/office appliances, it is good to know the best coffee brewer in the market. No matter how you take your coffee-dark and bold or cold brew-Here are the top ten coffee brewer you can buy today.
1. Mueller French Press Coffee Maker
The Mueller french maker is not only elegant but performs well too. This sleek model is made of double-layered stainless steel to keep your coffee warm for over an hour. Its capacity is good enough for a family. If you love the fantastic taste of french coffee, then this maker deserves a place in your kitchen.
– Its equipped with thicker steel to keep coffee hot for long periods compared to the ordinary makers.
– This product is easy to assemble/disassemble.
– Easy to clean.
– The press is not made of glass, hence no risk of it cracking.
– No measurements indicated- making it hard to know the exact amount of coffee.
2. OXO On Barista Brain 9-Cup Coffee Maker
This stylish maker from OXO brands is equipped with the latest tech features to help you make the best coffee. The gadget brews using a microprocessor-controlled brew process and thermal heating control.
The single dial controls allow you to specify the number of cups and the daily start timer. This model is suitable for those who like manual brew taste but love a more straightforward user interface.
– Easy to clean.
– LED interface to monitors the freshness of your coffee.
– Double walls to keep your coffee fresh.
– Sleek design with consistent performance.
– A daily timer for an automatic start in the morning.
– Not meant for outdoor activities.
3. The Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker
Think of this gadget as the king of the drip coffee maker universe. The Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker comes with a high-quality reusable filter. It can brew anything from a single cup to a full carafe using your favorite flavors. No matter how you want your coffee served(), this machine gat you covered.
– its pod-free to help you save money and minimize plastic waste.
– Ability to choose from six different sizes and four different brew brands.
– Coffee and tea options.
– It can be a challenge if you have limited storage space.
– You have to be cautious when using well water.
4. Cuisinart Brew Central 12-Cup Stainless Steel coffee maker
If you are looking for a coffee maker that grinds beans before brewing, go for the Cuisinart Brew Central 12-Cup Stainless Steel coffee maker.
– Fully automated with self-clean features.
– Adjustable strength and temperature controls.
– Easy to read backlight LCD.
– Stainless steel instead of glass.
– fixed water reservoir.
Get this appliance, enjoy coffee, tweak what you have to get your desired recipe.
5. Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
Considered as the best coffee brewer in the market, the Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker is well equipped with a pump-free system to ensure that your coffee is brewed at the correct temperature.
> brews up to ten cups within six minutes.
> Purely recyclable, i.e., from the lead to the brewer.
> Shuts off automatically when there is no more water in the reservoir.
> Water tank is transparent- making it easy to see how much water is left.
– slightly expensive
– Few programmable options.
6. Cuisinart DCC-T20 14-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker Touchscreen
This is a traditional drip coffee maker with a modern touch.
– Complete touch screen controls.
– Fully automated self-clean features.
– When not in use, the LCD controls goes to sleep.
– A little pricey.
7. Bunn Velocity Brew BT
Those who love lots of coffee in a hurry will fall for this model—the Bunn Velocity Brews excellent coffee with no time.
> Specially designed to clock-in ten cups in ten mins.
> stainless steel to keep the water heated to maximum brewing temperature.
> Double walls to keep coffee warm for up to 2 hours.
> like most automatic coffee makers, they aren’t many procedures involved when using this appliance.
– Not designed for 1-3 cups.
8. Redline MK1 Coffee Brewer
Judging from the looks, each brewer is crafted from premium materials.
– it’s a luxurious design made from fancy materials.
– The machine brews outstanding coffee.
– the price is triple that of its competition.
– It’s hard to operate unless you have a habit of weighing your water.
9. Breville Precision Brewer Thermal Coffee Machine
This is another high-end model. Thanks to the exterior stainless design and six different brewing modes that let you customize it to meet your needs. The Breville Precision Brewer Thermal makes coffee quickly with utmost consistency.
– Digital temperature controls
– small cup detection feature
– Equipped with different pre-programmed settings
– Ability to brew cold brew automatically without filters
– Slightly expensive.
10. KitchenAid Siphon Coffee Brewer
Up to today, it’s hard to find a brewer that beats the KitchenAid Siphon Coffee Brewer. Even enthusiastic coffee addicts may shy off from this appliance.
– No paper filters required as it comes with re-usable steel filters.
– Shuts off automatically when water reaches the desired temperature.
– Its vacuum technology brews delicious coffee.
– Not easy to clean
Before landing on any model, be sure to research and find out what other users are saying to avoid being disappointed.